THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 12 April 2009

Sunday Update & Garden & Marley the pup

HAPPY EASTER....


Stopped for a break for 10 minutes to update my blog.

What a week i have had, had so much work didn't know whether i was coming or going I've hardly seen the kids over the Easter holidays but they've had a great time as they have spent the whole week with their grandad.

Finally I've had today off and managed to squeeze a fair bit into my day, started off making some homemade granary bread uuummmm house smells delicious.


Done an Easter egg hunt for the terrors, then have spent all day removing weeds from our flower beds in the front garden and placing geraniums in place of the weeds wow...we slowly have a garden, plus all week kids grandfather has been busy doing a few hours a day in the garden too...so it's really coming together having 1000 m2 of land is not amusing. What i will do is take some photos later when the solar lights come on.

So I've taken lots of before and after photos.


GARDEN FLOWER BEDS BEFORE.....


FLOWER BEDS AFTER..... AND OTHER POT'S



AND FLOWER'S FROM A BIRDS EYE VIEW...


Also must share these pot's with you, these are called MOON FLOWER plants a dear friend of mine posted the seeds to me last Autumn and I've finally got round to plant them and hey presto they have started to sprout, these are very unusual plants cause once they flower they will stay closed when the sun's out and then open when the moon comes out so keep posted for an update on these.



Marley the new puppy is still a little treacle LOL I've been taking him to work with me, not so amusing when your trying to get apartments ready for the Easter holiday makers and he just loves brooms, mops and OMG toilet brushes, so one arm, armed with pup and the other with broom.


Also started my physiotherapy for my shoulder done 2 sessions and it is decidedly worse....it's electric shock treatment and then a very painful massage !!! I'm back at physio tomorrow for the next 5 days but will try and speak to my Dr.

My SAL is coming on but not as fast as i would like but hopefully i will try and finish the toyshop window this week.


Right it's bath time for the kids over here in Spain they are back to school tomorrow then I'm going to prepare a well deserved barbecue and i think as an extra treat a bottle of wine.

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter all my love Tara x

4 comments:

Ranae said...

Oh Boy You have been working hard. That's not an easy job. looks nice.
I can smell that bread all the way over here.
marley is just too cute. give him a huggles from me.
Happy Easter!!
P.S. I will sign your guest book later when I have more time, getting ready for the in-laws woohoo!! NOT!! lol

stitchersanon said...

I wish I was in Spain ,lol. I could with an escape. Puppy looks gorgeous..glad he has a good home now. Hope your shoulder improves soon.
All the best
Gaynor

The Button Witch said...

garden looks fab hun so does your SAl and how cute is Marley awwwwwwwww.
Hope your shoulder improves soon and hope to cathc up for a chat soon too.
Love n Hugs
Shellie

Roz said...

Wow, what a great garden you have! And I love those pups!!!

Don't mention shoulders! I have a bad right shoulder. I had a bad left shoulder about ten years ago and had to have physio on it, they did ultrasound treatment on it, and not until the 8th session did it feel any better, now I've got the same problem on the right one... I hope yours improves soon x