THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 18 March 2009

My Dempsey's Birthday last week

Hi everyone,


Finally found 5 minutes to put some photos up of last weeks day out with my Dempsey and his best friend, we had a fab day his little friend stayed over on Friday night bless their first ever sleep over but considering they are only 7 they were as good as gold, took them all day to a big complex in the city where they run round and i was able to shop....my favorite hobby, then took them to watch the movie Beverly hills Chihuahua's it was so funny, all in all a great day. And as promised and up to date photo of myself.
Dempsey in green with his best friend Harvey

ummm popcorn guaranteed to make you cough all the way
through the movie !!!!
Yes me

Dr. Who Chocolate cake i made it !!!!!!!!

Molly & Me she felt a bit left out with the two boys,
stealing the days attention.

A rare moment when brother and sister like each other.
Or is he strangling her.

Bargain of today (Shellie you would love this) bought this fab card kit reduced to 7.99 € approx 8.50 pounds, contains 40 cards, envelopes and over 250 embellishments, sticker's and tons more....will get my mitts on it tonight to make my mothers day card. (Basil the cat not included) And will post tomorrow.




Right that's about all that's been interesting this week plus under Dr's orders to keep my shoulder in a sling...so shouldn't really be playing on here !!! but i won't tell him if you don't.
You must pop over to my other blog and check out the hysterical photos and comments i posted last night.

2 comments:

The Button Witch said...

AWWWWWWW Im jealous now!!!
Your looking well hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stitchersanon said...

Looks like they all had a great time..I love the dalek cake...and chocolate as well!