THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 4 March 2009

OMG I FORGOT TO BLOG

Hi everyone...think I'm losing my marbles yes it's Wednesday and i totally forgot to blog at the weekend...lol....remembered everyone elses but mine...Well the gardens been a total wash out this week and the weekend gone due to horrid rains and now we've got high winds so all my good work looks like it's gone to pot literally !!! My kids are driving me insane they were on half term last week now back at school and with the weather unable to burn off their energy in the playground especially my son Dempsey who has ADHD and is so hyperactive it makes you tired just watching him, it's also his 7th birthday this coming Sunday so you can imagine whats he's like. We decided that we aren't having a party for him this year instead we are having his best little buddy Harvey over to stay the night on Friday their first ever sleep over...ahhhhh....sweet.....and we are taking them to the city on Saturday to the big cinema complex hopefully to watch a movie in 3D there's not many kids movies on at the moment but hopefully there will be something, then off for some din dins after his little friend's going back home Saturday night. And Sunday his birthday a nice quiet day at home and he can have his presents which hopefully will keep him quiet all day and give me a chance to recover !!!!

Been rather naughty this week as i confess have not done any of my SAL since Sunday been suffering a bit with migraines must be the weather plus have problems with tentants in my shoulder which hasn't quiet been right since November when i damaged it but what with the cancer scare and everything decided to ignore the issue as you do. But had to go to see my GP today for my usual monthly chat with her and now that the other matter is sorted she's sending me to see a traumatologist to sort my arm and some physio appointment for the 16th of this month.

So here's what i have done of my SAL since my last update and an definately off to sit down and do some now.

Will post update with lots of photos at the weekend including the DR WHO birthday cake that i got the little man.


Lots of love xxx

5 comments:

The Button Witch said...

SAL is looking fab hun keep at it ur not the only one whose not done much SAl this week Ive done none
Happy Stitching when u get the chance and happy birthday to the birthday boy
Hugs n Luv Shellie

stitchersanon said...

Good luck with the party lol.
I am sure it will be lovely...

miss said...

Your SAL is comming along very nicely matey

Stitching Kath said...

please collect the award from my blog

r said...

Hi Tara,
I hope your son had a nice birthday!!! some late Congratulations from me! Your SAL is looking great, I really like it!
Greetings from Holland,
Susan
PS. thanks for your comment on my blog